Last time I blogged it was about how excited I was to go on our trip with my family.
Joey, me, Cassi and Savy drove from Farmington to Jackson Hole where we picked up a motorhome we had rented. We then drove about 45 minutes into Teton National Park to the campground we were staying in.
It was such a fun trip, we had my parents, Hiram, Anna and their 7 kids, Lorisa, Travis and 3 of their kids there. The last day we were there Karrie and Marc and their 2 kids showed up. We missed Kate and Keith and their families.
The campground was beautiful!!! We were all parked near each other in our trailers, The kids ran around like wild maniacs the entire time.
Warning.....LOTS OF PICTURES TO FOLLOW....There is no better way to show a trip like this.
Travis and Lorisa
Anna, the twins, and My Mom
My Mamma
Savy and her Buffalo hat
Cassi and Rai Rai in front of our rented motor home
My dad in the buffalo hat...Hannah and Savy
Hiram and Anna's kids
Anna
Hiked Huckleberry Mtn
Wolf Footprints
Cassi doing what she does best
The road we had to cross to get to our Hike
My Dad and a freezing Cassi
Savy in the trailer
Cass will kill me for this picture but I love it
CoCo kept getting tangled up
Hiram and Me
The family sitting around
Reese braiding Ali's hair
My Niece and Nephew...look at his face!
Savy with my Niece
Coco and Ben
Cutest Girls
The twins...Only time I saw her smile and it is probably because I wasn't anywhere near...She is named after me but HATES ME! Good thing Hiram and Anna named her after me....
At Jackson Lake Lodge
Hiking around the Lake
Our Crew
My parents and Savy
Blank and Cabana! They changed each others names.
Notice Annalysha...She either did this or cried whenever I tried to look at her or talk to her.
Cassi sharing her ice cream with the kids
Playing cards
I hiked every morning together.....The guy in charge of the campground made us buy bear spray because they had, had so many bears around. We didn't see any but we now own $60 bear spray if anyone needs it.
I found this on the trail...WAY back in the mtns..SO COOL! I think it is a Canadian Quarter
Again I looked at her
Yellowstone
Shoshone Lake
My favorite part of the trip was our run down the Snake River, We had 2 rafts and I had a Stand Up Paddle Board. It was just beautiful!
My Brother Hiram
My brother Hiram, Lorisa and the kids
The kids were so excited..
Mom
Yes I know my Bum is hanging out...Don't judge me!
My sister Karrie
My niece Lorilei was so sweet to me and made me cry the entire time. Every time she saw me she would run to me and scream "Aunt Annie"..I Love you...I need Hugs....She would sit on my lap forever and talk to me about everything. The crazy thing is she looks exactly like my Kailee that passed away almost 9 years ago. When Lorilei was younger we used to show her pictures of Kailee and she thought it was her. It is so sweet to me that she loves me so much. Her mom will text me with pictures and messages from her to me. What a sweet tender mercy for me!
I am so blessed to have the family that I have from my parents, Siblings, My kids and my nieces and nephews. I am very grateful for these trips and how it deepens our relationships.



































What a fun trip, Sandra and I have always wanted to see Jackson Hole and the Tetons. It's fun taking trips with extended family. Great memories and beautiful.
ReplyDelete