Cassidy Alta Larsen
My first born child...I have my step sons that are older but cassi is the first one I had. I can't believe that she is 15. That she will be able to drive and date in one year!!!!! I was 15 yesterday and have such vivid memories of that age...I can't possibly have a child this old.
Cassidy was actually due on Feb. 29th. Yes I mean the 29th..it was a leap year. I think that would have been pretty fun, but Cassidy decided to wait and come 2.5 weeks LATE! My doctor would not start me! This was miserable because I had gained 80 pounds with my pregnancy. I earned those 80 pounds eating everything in site.
What an amazing thing as a woman to have your first child placed into your arms. Cassidy was a very difficult baby because she was allergic to every kind of formula and had Colic. but once we got through that. She was and is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. Very tender heart!
She was always so cute with her sisters when they were born, Just loved them to death.
I am so grateful for Cassidy and her laughter, Her tender heart that could never leave anyone out, Her funny Hyper moods.
Me looking horrible...right after Cassi was born
My Wonderful Grandpa holding Cass at the hospital. Cass was a 10lb baby and look how big his hands were.
About a week old
Cassi on her blessing day!
My sister Lorisa Holding Cass
One of my Favorite photo's of Cassi
Yes I have blond hair...Cassi at about 1.5 years old
Cassi with her cousin Rai Rai
Playing in the irrigation water on the front lawn of my parents yard with my sis Karrie. I loved playing in the irrigation water when I was a kid and it was fun to have my kids be able to do it too.
with Kailee when she was 1 week old
At Lagoon
with my Grandparents on Kailee's blessing day
I LOVE LOVE these pictures of Cass
With Grandma Sandy and Kailee on her 3rd birthday
Easter when she was 3 with Kailee
In her car seat with Kailee
In a crib with her cousins Rai Rai and Ali and Kailee too
Her first time Skiing
In the crib with Kailee at PCMC right after the accident
KINDERGARTEN
with the therapy dog at PCMC
Holding Kailee
Riding Tara our horse
With my cute brother Keithy
With Kailee not long after the accident
Lake powell with Gage and cousins
With Kailee as she was moaning
Holding her cute cousin
With the girls from the ward
Dancing at a football game
6th grade with Brytin and Johanna
On Lagoon lane
On her 13th birthday
Her first day of work at Lagoon a year ago
Braces
In my office, in my snuggie modeling
With the neighbors cow...I love this photo and she hates in
With her friends this year at school
I love you Cassidy! You are an amazing YW and I can't wait to see where you take your life in the next few years.
Some of my favorite things about you Cass is your laugh and how you always acept everyone and want to keep every person you ever meet in your life. You have friends from every age that you still maintain relationships with.
Thank you for being my daughter...








































I'm right there with you Annie. Time goes too fast, and our first babies are nearly in high school. I love the photos! The denim hat picture is an exact copy from one of Maddi's outfits back in the day. Gotta love Baby Gap and all of the overalls and denim we put our babies in. The one of all the girls in the ward is killing me. What little girls they were then. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cass!
Don't you love that you have pictures of your kids with your grandparents? I am really missing that with Will.
ReplyDeleteShe is the best and nicest sister, daughter and grandaughter!!
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute. I remember so many of those photos. Happy birthday sweet granddaughter. Cass, always remember you are loved forever, and always. love gram
ReplyDeleteDo you have аnу video οf that?
ReplyDeleteI'd care to find out more details.
Also visit my blog post: using A Tens unit