Sunday, February 17, 2013

Girls Night out...Amanda's sleepover Shower/Bachlorette Party

My friend Amanda is getting married on Novemeber 11.
She is one of my best/Dearest friends. She is like my little sister.






I have never been to or done a sleepover for a shower but knowing Amanda as I do. I thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate her getting married and how much we love her.
We rented a cabin in Eden, Utah from Jake Breen and Spencer Janke. This is an amazing cabin you should check it out. http://www.utahskimansion.com/ . We could not have had a better location or house for this party.
I LOVE the Ogden Valley. I miss living up there, I lived in Liberty years ago and wish I still had the house up there as a cabin. Oh Well!
There is just something so wonderful about hanging out with just your girlfriends...I am so grateful for opportunities like this to just be a girl and not have to clean up after anyone even though Val did.
We ate tons of food, played games, laughed ourselves sick and learned some very funny and crazy things about each other that you can only learn at 1 AM after talking for hours. We stayed up WAY too late! 3 AM!
I hope that Amanda recovers from Everything we told her!
Love you girls! Thanks so much for one of the funnest nights I have had in a LONG time!




































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment