Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My first post

After hearing from SO many people "Well did you read my blog" or "go look on my blog" after I have asked about something going on in their lives. I started reading a few blogs, enjoyed it and decided that I would start one of my own. More for me than anyone else, I am hopeful that it will be a good outlet for me.
I am sure that no one will read it anyway. Which is fine with me.
I have such an amazing life and am so blessed even with the bumpy road I have had to travel over the years.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read your blog (no pressure), Sandra and I just think your the neatest person! Personally, I'm all stressed out about my new blog-I feel I have to write these amazing entries so people will want to read me. Thanks for commenting on my first blog post, I'm happy to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your blog. I cannot wait to read it. I am sure I will be your number one stocker!!! But its ok cuz I am your sister, so its not too creepy!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm glad you have a blog! I think it's funny my blog almost has the same title. Mine's My crazy life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading blogs! I don't really frequent those "popular" ones. I just like reading about my friends lives and keeping up with what they're doing.
    Send me your e-mail address and I'll add you as a reader on mine (it's a private blog).

    ReplyDelete