Tinder is a funny thing, I really liked it because unless you like a guy they can't talk to you and then when they do start talking to you, it is only first names and you have to talk through the app. I really liked that. I had heard too many horror stories about dating sites and don't think I could have ever brought myself to join one of those.
Brad and I 'liked" each other and started talking that night. We went out a few days later then he left to go back to Minneapolis. Over the next month and a half, we talked, texted and emailed each other until he came into town next. It was really fun to get to know him this way, It forced us to really get to know each other since all we could do was talk.
Since that first message between us we have had so many fun adventures. I love that Brad is as adventurous as I am.
I didn't think there was a man out there so perfectly made for me but Brad is.
We swim on a competitive masters swim team together.
We bike together, I love that one of our first dates we went for a 24 mile bike ride.
We run together, though he is much faster than I am.
In the 7. 5 months we have known each other we have done 3 half marathons, 4 Ragnar's, 2 5k's, a moonlight 25 mile bike ride and an olympic Triathlon.
In the 7. 5 months we have known each other we have done 3 half marathons, 4 Ragnar's, 2 5k's, a moonlight 25 mile bike ride and an olympic Triathlon.
I love how athletic Brad is, I am actually amazed at how good he is at everything he does.
I can truly say that I have never been this happy in my life. I have never been more in love. I have never been loved like this and I am so grateful. I honestly didn't know a relationship could be this way.
Brad is my best friend and the most amazing man I have ever known. He is the best dad to his girls and step dad to my kids. Absolutely adore everything about this man. I can't wait to get home to him every night and wish I could spend every second of every day with him.
Some of our fun adventures this year.
Our first bike ride together
Our drive across country moving Brad to Utah
Volunteering at the Half Iron Man, helping swimmers.
Hiking in St. George
Lagoon with Savy
Ogden Half
Sand Hollow Triathlon
Before and After
Brad picking us up at the airport after being in New York
Washington DC for a Ragnar Trail
The night before Wasatch Back...He will kill me for putting this one on here
Wasatch Back - He appreciates my costume love
Wasatch Back
Centerville 5k on July 4th
Full moon 25 mile bike ride
Farmington Festival Days 5k
Deseret News Half marathon
The Goo Goo Dolls concert
At a swim meet
At a family campout
Great River Ragnar in Minnesota
SUPing in Minnesota
Hel's Half Pound
6th annual Charity golf tournament
Napa Valley Ragnar
I love this man that I call my husband! I am the luckiest girl in the world.













Oh Annie, I am so so incredibly happy for you!! You deserve the best, and you finally found it! I love to see people in love, and you two definitely are. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your amazing adventures!
ReplyDelete